My rules for comments on this site:
- Comments should be about the article and carry discussion forward. I will delete any “Me too” comments and “please visit my site” comments unless they are relevant to the conversation.
- I love a good argument. That said, I will not tolerate personal attacks, labels, or name calling. Comments should be about the subject matter, not the person (or even their spelling). I will delete any and all personal attacks.
- Fact based comments about actions are not personal attacks per se. “You’re a liar” is a personal attack. “You said that the bill was $10 when it was really $8” is a statement of fact.
- A half-truth is still a lie.
- I’ve had problems with one travel web site plagiarizing my posts. I will delete any comment with a link to that website, even if it is relevant to the conversation. I will not support content theft.
- Please do not advertise your products on my web site.
- I will delete all spam posts as quickly as I find them.