In my earlier post, I discussed how to layer clothing for warmth while on travel. Today I am posting some pictorial examples of layering – both for dresses and pants.
– Add in a sweater when it starts to cool down. Consider switching to ballet flats for a little more warmth.
– The sweater comes back when it gets really cold. Socks and boots are worn to keep the feet warm. A pretty scarf protects the neck from cold drafts.
– convertible pants roll up into capris when it gets hot outside. Sandals are dressy and cool at the same time. Use a pretty top and jewelry to keep this look from being too casual.
– Ballet flats replace sandals when it starts to get chilly. Add socks as needed. Replace the top with a 3/4 or long sleeve shirt.
– Add the sweater over the shirt when it gets cold. Boots and socks are added for the feet, and a scarf for the neck.