Here are the top 10 Lady Light Travel posts for 2012. My hope is to provide insight into the feminine implementation of one bag travel. The majority of the top posts are about clothing and makeup, so I do believe I have achieved my goal! It is interesting to note that the post on planning a capsule wardrobe received 5 times the number of views as the next highest post. I’m glad to see such interest, as capsule wardrobes are one of the Five Key Principles of Light Travel.
Thanks for visiting. If you have any topics you’d like to see addressed, please contact me!
- How to Plan a Travel Capsule Wardrobe for Vacation
- Real Life Examples
- Womens Carry On Packing List – Summer Edition
- Packing Lists
- Packing List: Weekend Wedding – In a Purse!
- Thirteen Ways to Wear a Knit Dress
- Getting Started
- Travel Makeup for Carry On
- Power your travel capsule wardrobe with multi-use pieces
- Travel Capsule Wardrobes for Fashionistas
Fabulous recap. Thank you for placing all this information in one place. It will be so easy to reference it in the future. I’ve gleaned so much from your blog this year. Keep up the great ideas and postings into 2013.
Happy New Year!